Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Fall!

We spent a happy, fall weekend with the family! What fun! We went to the pumpkin patch and Shelby's school carnival. The kids had so much fun painting pumpkins, hayrides, petting animals and riding a tractor pulled train. I can't wait til we have a few of our own to take with the cousins. And no we aren't pregnant yet. I'll post about that soon :)


So here are a few pics of our weekend!

Chuck and I with Lyndsey-She did not want to go on this hayride


Shelby, Michael and Lyndsey
Shelby-5yrs old

Lyndsey-3 yrs old
Michael-6 months

The Kantro Family-My sister Christi and her husband Dane and the 3 kiddos

Please keep praying for my dad. We made it into town for all the fall fun with the kids because my dad has been sick. They have placed a stint in his heart and have changed his meds. We are praying that this continues to help him feel better.
With all our love,






No comments:

Post a Comment